Screen printing is a modern method of stencil printing in which paint is extruded in small mesh special mesh stencil. Advantages of the technology are the following:
- it allows you to multi-color, high-quality images on fabric, paper products;
- as the basis can be any material with different texture;
- layer thickness ensures durability of the product, and the volume image and provides a decorative effect;
- silkscreen combined with almost all types of post-processing.
Screen printing (serigraphy) is one of the most sought after technologies in the company "PMG Printing house". It is used for the manufacture of image products business cards, paper bags with logo, brochures, flags and other office printing products.
Price for silkscreen printing depends primarily on what material will be applied to an image. To know the final cost might be after the summation of the following parameters:
- the size of the image;
- the presence of the layout, or the need for its development;
- the application of specific paints (applying Golden or silver colors);
- non-standard position the logo or picture.
Screen printing one of the services offered by "Printing PMG". Calculate the exact cost of using the Manager, who will take into account all wishes of the customer.
The types of screen printing
Silkscreen printing can be done in two ways.
- Contactless. Mostly used, when applying the image material does not touch the mesh, and the dye is transferred from the mold using electrostatic forces.
- Contact. When using this method, the mesh is in contact with the printed material, and the dye is fed through a squeegee.