"PMG printing house" is ready to perform any number of printing scratch cards, lottery tickets and other printing protected information. We accept orders from companies and private clients. Used for the production of thick paper or cardboard with the subsequent lamination or varnishing and applying the opaque erasable layer. Materials in this treatment perfectly mimic plastic, paper printing products are resistant to environmental influences and mechanical damage.
The cost of making scratch cards
The cost of manufacturing the scratch cards to order is calculated individually on the basis of price.
- Materials. Linetypes and quality. Paper or cardboard may be plain or coated with different densities. Laminating film varies in thickness, the protective varnishes according to the composition.
- Print technology. For large parties better ofset — it reduces the cost of the unit. However, the method requires a long pre-printing preparation and significant costs, if necessary, make changes to the layout. Digital equipment produced by small and urgent print runs. When you order small batches of cards for applying a scratch layer, apply screen printing.
- Work with the layout. In the presence of a properly formed file, the cost of this stage is excluded. Additional costs will be required if the design is developed from scratch in the printing or in the existing layout changes.
- Format. Standard scratch card size corresponds to the Bank plastic — 86 x 54 mm. the production cost of such products is lower than the production of non-standard products.
- Chroma. Full-color printing more expensive than black and white.
- Additional handling. Each related procedure increases the cost of production of scratch cards, but improves their aesthetic characteristics or protective properties. Perforation divides the product on the main section and a tear-off coupon for your records. With round corners products are less prone to wrinkling, keeps you presentable. Fixing on cards or cards of the substrate acts as the original packaging and effective branding. Embossing and guilloche gives the product appeal and protect against counterfeiting.
- Circulation. A large consignment of scratch cards will cost more low, but the price of the instance to be more profitable in large quantities.
- The period of the order. Urgent production is more work as usual.
Production of scratch cards (with scratch layer)
Print scratch cards, tickets, coupons and other such products runs digital or offset method Ohm on large format paper. Then the leaves on both sides are laminated with a protective film or varnished. After cooling, the cutting is performed. Cards apply opaque erasable layer under which to hide:
- the access code for the promotion, the prize, etc.;
- disposable banking password;
- winning lottery number;
- interesting to the buyer information;
- other information that should be unavailable.
Products custom sizes and configurations are covered by the scratch-off layer at the stage of working with the sheets, and only then scratch cards are cut down. For application apply the technique of screen printing with the metallic ink. Increased protection of transaction data provides a second run printing of your company logo or additional coverage.
To personalize the products use different fonts, code words and special characters, names of prizes, bar and QR codes. On the card you can place a single scratch block or more, combining the protected data of different types.
High-quality paints and equipment ensure the reliability of the protective layer:
- completely hides the secret information;
- not visible under any angle of view, even when using the flashlight, etc.;
- not be removed without destroying the scratch panel.
- easy to wash, in this case the hidden data underneath is not damaged.
Also in the "Printing SGP", you can order prints cards gift nature. These products are ideal for original gifts. For example, a map with an opaque layer, which can be fragmented to wash after visiting some countries and cities, or reading books about them. Another option is a calendar in which under the protective paint hidden interesting information about important dates etc.
Requests for production of scratch cards custom accepted:
- through the Internet — through a chat or feedback service on the website, via e-mail;
- on the phone;
- in office printing.