The booklet is a printed edition of a small amount, on the average 5 — 48 pages, which are bonded with a thread, a spring or a clip, usually in paperback. A brochure is often confused with the booklet is folded in one or several times a sheet of paper.
Brochure order mainly for distribution at the exhibitions and business events. The publication can be printed on expensive glossy paper and colourful or, on the contrary, printed in one color — it all depends on the goal.
Printing PMG, you can order prints brochures in the customer layout, including urgent delivery finished in Moscow. Also, we will fulfill your order for comprehensive services for the production of printed products, including development of the concept and design of the publication.
Ordering brochures can be placed around the clock, filling out the form on the website of the printing house.
The cost of printing brochures
The cost of printing is affected by the technology of printing, and it is selected depending on the purpose of the brochure, number of copies, registration, for example, the number of sheets with color illustrations.
Printing booklets you can perform offset, digitally and with the help of risography. Print types can be combined, reducing prices and high quality products. For example, you can make an order for the printing of the inner box of pamphlets on the risograph, and the cover and part of page — offset or digitally.
Offset printing Ccelesoobrazno choose to have colour brochures and large print runs: the price per unit will be lower than in other cases.
Digital printing provides high quality and efficiency, if the order is small.
Risography is a cheap form of printing. On the lables you can only print in one color, so using the risography, as a rule, make the internal blocks of brochures and pages of text.
Types of brochures
The type of content and quality design of the brochure can be divided into two types:
- Advertising and information: contain information about the company, services and products, motivate their purchase. Indoor unit or part of the pages can be printed on good quality paper in one color. For the cover selected is typically more dense and high-quality paper.
- Image, represent the brand, inform about the mission and values of the company, its history, products and services. These brochures are printed on high quality paper, feature an exclusive design, stylish design using various technologies postpress, for example, stamping, UV coating, flocking.
A method of bonding pages (hardcover) is selected depending on the type and scope of the publication:
- brochures on staples or staples — the most common. This method is suitable for small-volume editions (up to 100 pages) and is not suitable for bonding sheets of thick paper;
- brochure on the spring, plastic or metal. Spring you can join a large number of sheets, and brochures — to perform even on very thick paper. This is quite an expensive method of joining the pages;
- seamless-perfect binding — the cheapest and most versatile way to bond pages, but it is not suitable for publications, designed for prolonged use: over time, pages can fall out.
- sewing-perfect binding — the most versatile, relatively inexpensive, suitable for making medium-size publications, including those designed for prolonged use.
Printing of brochures is done mostly on paper:
Glossy paper. Pleasant to the touch, effectively conveys the vivid colors and shades. Cheap grade glossy paper faster polluted, therefore we recommend to use it to order products not designed for prolonged use. High-quality glossy paper for much longer than Matt, and it retains its properties.
Matt paper. Has low light reflectance. Its cost is usually lower than glossy, it is used to make brochures used as handouts. At the same time, brochures on high-quality matte paper look more solid, the colors of the images are soft, elegant, radiant.
The brochure cover can be printed on paper of the same type and grade or thicker.
Default print layouts brochures:
- A4 — 297x210 mm;
- A5 — 210x148 mm;
- A6 148x105 mm, etc.
Custom printing brochures:
- 200x100 mm
- 200x200 mm, etc.
The chosen format affects the layout – the arrangement of graphic and textual information on the pages of the booklet, the amount of paper consumed for the printing of and in the end — at the cost of making brochures.
Most ordered brochures A4 and A5. They are easy to hold, browse, leaf through, to bring in transport and travel, to send by post.
The Printing House “Polygraph Media Group” is an enterprise with good record performance in the most various kinds of service. We can quickly print quality advertising catalogues and other advertising things. As practically any company tries to show all the variety of its goods and services in a colored and eye-catching catalogue, it becomes clear catalogue producing is quite a popular business. We recommend you to address professionals, and we mean ourselves, so that you could have everything made beautifully.
If you have any deadlines for print service fulfilled in Moscow feel free to ask our managers, as we could help you practically in no time. But of course, don’t forget that in case of express order the price could rise a little. Ordering in bulks you could save some good money. In that case we may offer you offset way of printing your catalogues. Despite that way being a little longer you will save quite a good amount due to your order volume.
Express printing of brochures and similar products typographically.
You could find out the details of prices for brochures and catalogues printing by the phone or having filled in the feedback form.