|Цветность 1+0 черно-белая печать с одной строны|
|Цветность 4+0 цветная печать с одной строны|
|Цветность 4+4 цветная печать с двух строн|
We ask you to carefully examine our demands for file preparing. Not following these rules will increase the producing time and the cost of your order.
Ready for work may be considered files, not needing improvement and modifications as well as meeting the next demands:
• Nothing extra, just files ready for printing. Please, don’t send us originals, impression files, other format versions and etс
• Set parts (for example, front and back of a CD) should be in separate files. When double-printing, front and back of the product should be in different files too (however, they could be in one PDF file).
• The name of the file should have the name of the section. For example, DimaBilan_front1.pdf. Don’t name your files 1.pdf or front.pdf —that makes a mess when making a page layout.
Note: In imposition programs there are no file paths, that’s why it’s not enough to have just the right name of the folder.
• The name of the folder/file should be the same as the name of the section in your order.
• Don’t make extra subfolders
Bad: Folder/layout sheet/ready layout sheet/files for print.
For mock-ups demanding cutting (digipaks, folders, envelopes, etc) - EPS, AI.
For other mock-ups (CDs, Amarey boxes, leaflets, fliers, posters) — PDF.
For mock-ups, not demanding any cutting, TIF is also acceptable, but in this case we won’t be able to make pre-printing preparation.
Note: TIF converted into PDF or EPS is still TIF with all the consequences.
We don’t accept mock-ups in other formats.
Acceptable colors: CMYK and Pantone
Note: Color gamut of the printing machine is a lot less than that of standard RGB devices. If you have RGB mock-up, there cannot be any pretenses about the color.
User names of the spot colors are acceptable only for denoting die-cutting, etching, blocking etc. (LAK, VIRUBKA). For printing inks one should use only CMYK and names from Pantone catalogues.
We use CMYK profile Fogra 39 from European Color Initiative (ECI) ISOcoated_v2_300_eci.icc
You may download the profile at the download page ECI (archive eci_offset_2008.zip for Windows, or eci_offset_2008.sit for MAC OS)
As RGB profile (if you are not sure what to choose) we recommend you sRGB.
CONCERNING FILE RESOLUTION
For color and halftone pixel images: 300 dpi.
For single-bit images: 600–1200 dpi.
Note: If the resolution is too high, it will make work with files slower. It will be just the opposite with the quality after inevitable downsampling.
GENERAL DEMANDS FOR MOCK-UPS
All mock-ups should have a bleed no less than 2 mm. For brochures having 12-20 pages the bleed must be no less than 3 mm, over 20 pages – 5 mm. The distance from the cutting line to the objects should be no less than 4 mm.
All the scripts should be in curves (make sure that there are no empty text blocks in the mock-up).
Pixel pictures, used in the mock-up, should be embedded.
Multiple page booklets should be saved in PDF page by page (1, 2, 3,..)
In the mock-ups, demanding cutting (digipaks, folders, envelopes and so on) there should be punch shear die outline in the separate non-printable layer.
If the product is supposed to be covered with selective UV ground or stamped, there should be special spaces for grounding or stamping in the separate non-printable layer. There should also be separate files in monochrome with the spaces for grounding or stamping.
Maximum general amount of paints in the pictures should be less than:
• 260% - for uncoated paper and solid colour , up to 300% - small spaces,
• 300% - for coated paper and solid color, up to 350% - for small spaces.
Notice: Don’t make big colored spaces of composite black with the amount of paints more than 300%. For composite black there should be good enough to use C60M50Y50K98.
• Use the color C0/M0/Y0/K100 for any fine black print, logos or barcodes. Don’t use composite black!
• Don’t use fine types with the size less than 5 points for reverse print (white letters against black background).
• Any time check the layout sheet for overprints in white or black objects. When printed, white objects with overprint will disappear entirely and colored ones may change their color completely if the back sheet is not white.
You may contact us and place an order by the number (495) 973 8383.
When composing the cover, concern yourself with the back width (speaking of adhesive binding). Also keep in mind that the inner binding edge should be 4 mm bigger than the back itself on both sides.
How to calculate the back width:
Find out, what paper is used for printing the book, for example, it may be 90 gram/square meter, bright.
Look at our table. Find out what paper thickness is. In this case it’s 0,065 mm.
Multiply paper thickness by the number of pages in a book (for example, 72 pages) and divide by two. You get the back width: (72-0.065)/2 =2.34 mm.
It’s then necessary to add 1 mm to the result (that’s because the back gets wider with adhesive binding and paper thickness of the cover itself). It’s 3.34 mm now
Now round to 4 мм and that’s all it takes.
Heidelberg Linoprint CV
The Printing House “Polygraph Media Group” was founded in October, 1, 2006.
At the present time it is one of the leading competitors in the market of printed products.
Our print shop produces a wide range of printed products from complex packaging, multiple page catalogues and calendars to small brochures and A4 booklets with two and more folds.
We are looking forward to make a really strong contribution to the development of the modern Russian market of printing production, because we make only high quality product and provide our clients with high quality service, no matter what needs or budgets they have. We want to make sure our clients get maximum profit from our collaboration.
Our main priority is constant perfection of our professionalism in order to stay the guarantee of quality order processing at the agreed time, no matter how complicated your order will be.
We are available for cooperation:
- full range of printing service as well as pre-printing and post-printing needs
- location in the central part of Moscow
- individual approach to every client
- advanced technology level
- specialists of the highest qualification
- a renewed equipment stock from the leading European manufacturers
- complex printing CMYK+PANTONES
- printing with metallic paints and screen inks
- combining of offset and stencil screen printing
- unique service level
- bonus and discount system
- circulation supply to the customer
True professionals appreciate our work. Our experience turns out to become quality of your printing production!
Our company has the opportunity to offer our clients for their own convenience to use ftp-access for downloading and uploading high capacity files.
You may use several types of connection to our ftp-service:
(for login and password address your manager)
1. Using any web-browser (Internet Explorer; Opera etc.)
2. Using any ftp-client, for instance, Total Commander, which you may download here: http://wincmd.ru/plugring/totalcmd.html
You will see a list of files and folders.
Click on the right button of your mouse and select the “Save as” option.